CHEAP FLIGHTS IN KENYA
Pointers on getting cheap flights in Kenya
- The best way to find a great deal on airfare is to search multiple sites.
- When you run a search on google for cheap flights you get a load of options. Pick one and it will search multiple sites and fare sources all at once so you don’t have to. Which is why we think google is the best place to find cheap tickets.
- Airlines can adjust prices for tickets from Nairobi to Mombasa based on the day and time that you decide to book your flight. It is important to note that from collected data from all airlines, it has been found that Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays are often the best days to book flights.
- Flights between some cities may be significantly cheaper if you choose a multi-stop airline ticket. Although these connecting flights sacrifice some convenience. On average, travelers save 20%-60% when they choose to fly multi-stop versus a direct flight.
- It has been found that there is often no price difference between buying a round trip flight versus a one way flight. Increased flexibility is the main benefit when it comes to buying a one way flight. However, booking a round trip flight can be a simpler process.
Other Key Pointers
- Airline ticket prices typically go up in the last two weeks before flying, so if you’re planning ahead, try to make the call before this deadline. Book early fly cheaper.
- Sometimes one can buy tickets at the very last minute for a great price if the airlines have failed to fill their planes.This is not the best strategy but it works and that is what is important.
- Why pay a fare at all when you can use your frequent flier miles? Although redeeming miles has gotten more difficult in recent years, it’s still a good option to consider. Particularly if you’re booking early. Airlines designate a limited number of seats on each flight as eligible for award travel, and these seats go quickly.
You may also like...